CROSSFIRE COMBAT ARCHERY
WHAT IS COMBAT ARCHERY?
- Fast-paced combination of paintball, archery, and dodgeball
- requires physical prowess, accuracy, and teamwork
- foam-tipped arrows and recurve bows
HOW TO WIN?
- Format: 5 minute per rounds through a 5v5 format.
- Shoot and eliminate the entire opposition.
- Take down all 5 of the opponent target pieces.
CROSSFIRE DODGEBALL LEAGUE
WHAT IS DODGEBALL?
Strategic game of ball-throwing and catching
Throw balls while avoid being hit
Catch and revive your teammates
HOW TO PLAY?
Obtain balls by running first to the centre line, and claim as many balls for your team as you can
First team to hit all opponents by throwing a ball wins!
Catch an incoming ball to revive your teammates!
Once eliminated, line up and get revived by your team
NEON SABRE ACADEMY
WHAT IS NEON SABRE?
Neon Sabre at Crossfire is the newest form of combat sports.
Learn practical self-defence drills, sabre-handling techniques, and spinning.
Training balances between fun, safety, and practicality.
Professional and experienced coaches provide guidance and demonstration
Perfect for family and friends to enjoy learning together!